SPE members can register to attend SAE 2012 World Congress next week, April 24-26 at Detroit’s Cobo Hall at the discounted SAE Classic Member rate. Here’s how:
1. Go to the SAE 2012 World Congress registration page at: http://www.sae.org/congress/registration.htm
2. Click on the link to Register Now!
3. You will be asked to Login to the SAE Website. If you don’t already have a MySAE User ID and Password, you will need to create one by clicking the Sign Up/Get Started Now button on the right.
4. When Non-SAE Members log in, they will see:
5. In the Other Society section, please select the days that you plan to attend by checking the boxes and select “I am an SPE Member“ from the drop down box (see screen shot below):
6. Select any additional events you are interested in, then click the Proceed button at the bottom of the page.
7. The Registration Summary screen will appear with the SAE Classic Member rates. Confirm your selections are correct then click the Proceed button at the bottom and complete your registration.
For assistance with registration, please contact SAE Customer Service:
Telephone: 1-877-606-7323 (USA and Canada) Or 1-724-776-4970 (outside of USA and Canada)
Fax: 1-724-776-0790 E-mail: CustomerService@sae.org