Next week’s SPE ACCE looks to be a record breaker, with our largest technical program to date (90 regular presentations, 7 keynotes, and a lively panel discussion), our largest number of sponsors and exhibitors (over 90), our largest student poster competition, our largest parts competition, and with nearly as many people pre-registered as attended all of last year’s show. Here are a couple of important announcements if case you’re still considering attending this year’s event.
- Preview the whole event conference guide at http://speautomotive.com/comp.htm. WARNING! The low-resolution PDF is 80 pages and over 19 MB in size.
- See the most recent schedule, download mini-abstracts for all presentations (including keynotes and our panel discussion) and speaker biographies from the same location.
- If you work directly for an automaker, or another transportation OEM, you can attend the whole show at no registration fee.
- For anyone who still needs to register, please do so by going to http://attendacce.com. Online registration ends Friday evening, Sept. 6th. If you miss it, you’ll have to stand in line to get registered at the show.
- Don’t forget that another good way to preview our event is by downloading our free event app. (See details several stories down on this blog.)
We look forward to welcoming over 700 of you to the Motor City and to our 13th-annual SPE Automotive Composites Conference & Exhibition next week. See you there!